Sometimes Google and WikiHow offer very funny stuff. I was searching for news about the next conference I have to attend to and I bumped into this bizarre decalogue (actually there are more than ten things to do) about how to make people think you’re a Witch. Firstly I thought: ‘What a stupid idea! Why should people think you’re a Witch?’. In fact there’s no better way to show who you are than being yourself. Then I began to read and I found it very funny, that’s why I decided to write this post. If you want people think you are a Witch you must:
- Wear black and dark coloured clothes if you feel this is witch like
- Wear makeup a witch would wear (smoky eyes, for example)
- If you are in school, to convince people you are a witch, don’t speak much.
- Be intense, like you can see right through anyone.
- Do well in school.
- Learn how to read runes, or speak a language like Latin, or a Celtic language.
- Never take off your necklace.
- Carry strange objects around.
- Act worried close to full moons.
- Sing-song a spell or a mysterious song (bonus points if in another language) while you’re doing something mundane.
- Change the subject quickly if the subject of witchcraft or witches ever come up.
- Make strange things happen.
- Act scared, but quickly deny it if anybody ever accuses you of being a witch.
- Tell allied spirits that you are a witch and become good friends.
- Carry around a journal or notebook with spells in it.
Read the entire How to here: How to make people think you’re a Witch